New Polka Radio Show in Toledo, Ohio!
DavidBGSU
2011-04-08 14:21:05 UTC
I plan to debut my new Sunday Morning Polka Show on 88.3FM in Toledo
this Sunday, April 10, from 8:00AM to 10:00AM. It's also on the
internet at www.wxut.com. Please tune in.
BGSU Faculty Association
2011-04-11 14:50:27 UTC
I have thousands and thousands of polka recordings on CD and vinyl,
but I must admit there are some gaps among the most recent stuff.
Bandleaders, may I request that you send me an email at
***@gmail.com so that you can get me your most recent
recordings to be played on the show? Thanks!

David J. Jackson

Sunday Morning Polka Show
WXUT, 88.3FM Toledo, www.wxut.com
8:00 to 10:00AM, Sundays
pangora
2011-04-11 21:07:16 UTC
On Apr 11, 10:50 am, BGSU Faculty Association
Post by BGSU Faculty Association
I have thousands and thousands of polka recordings on CD and vinyl,
but I must admit there are some gaps among the most recent stuff.
Bandleaders, may I request that you send me an email at
recordings to be played on the show? Thanks!
David J. Jackson
Sunday Morning Polka Show
WXUT, 88.3FM Toledo,www.wxut.com
8:00 to 10:00AM, Sundays
Congratulations David on the new show. FM dial, hope it reaches all
of Toledo.
jg
DavidBGSU
2011-04-11 21:36:29 UTC
Thanks for the supportive words, John! It covers the whole city and
most suburbs, plus we broadcast on the web...